The manufacturing process modifies the virulent tetanus bacilli to eliminate toxicity while retaining antigenicity. Approved for use in horses, cattle, swine and sheep. Available in 10 dose vials. No reconstitution is necessary.
- Approved for use in horses, cattle, sheep, and swine
- Provides long-term, active immunity against tetenus
- Sub-Q and IM administration
- Special treatment eliminates toxicity and retains antigenicity
Shake well before use. Administer subcutaneously or intramuscularly, using aseptic technique.
- Horses, cattle and swine –1 mL.
- Sheep – 0.5 mL.
Repeat in 30 days. Revaccinate annually and prior to anticipated exposure.
TetGuard (10 DS)