Is your horse bothered by flies, ticks and gnats
Bites and stings are bothersome to your horse and can turn into painful sores. Crushed with Garlic keeps your horse comfortable by naturally repelling pesky insects.
Redmond Rock Crushed with garlic is a completely natural granular mineral sea salt. It contains a complete balance of over 60 trace minerals—plus combines the pest-repelling power of garlic. It’s also naturally rich in selenium and supports good gut health.
Redmond Rock Crushed with Garlic naturally repels flies and insects and contains 60+ loose minerals horses need. Give your horse the health-promoting benefits of minerals and garlic and reduce painful bites and stings.
- ESSENTIAL TRACE MINERALS. Redmond Rock Crushed with Garlic for horses is a completely natural loose mineral sea salt. It contains 60+ essential trace minerals to improve health.
- NATURAL FLY REPELLANT. Keep flies away from horses with Crushed with Garlic; it naturally repels pesky insects and lessens bites and stings that can turn into painful sores.
- SUPPORTS IMMUNE SYSTEM. Garlic is rich in selenium to deliver antioxidant defense and support healthy immune and thyroid function. Also aids the respiratory system and helps treat and prevent lung diseases and infections.
- IMPROVES GUT HEALTH. Garlic is friendly to the gut; it promotes good flora while inhibiting disease-promoting bacteria and parasites.
- ENCOURAGES HYDRATION. Provides electrolytes for horses that encourage hydration and supports active horses’ energy demands.
6 Benefits of Redmond Rock Crushed with Garlic
Repels Flies, Lice and Ticks
Garlic formula keeps your horse comfortable and protects skin by naturally repelling biting insects.
Rich in selenium to deliver antioxidant defense and support healthy immune and thyroid function.
Improves Respiratory Function
Garlic aids the respiratory system and naturally helps treat and prevent lung diseases and infections.
Our sea salt is packed with a complete balance of 63 trace minerals for superior health and performance.
Feed Redmond Rock Crushed with garlic daily to encourage hydration, deliver necessary minerals and electrolytes, and naturally repel flies, mosquitoes, ticks, and other biting insects.
Small Horse (300-600lbs) – ½ - 1 scoops
Med Horse (600-1200 lbs) – 2 Scoops
Large Draft Horse (1300 -2000 lbs) – 3 Scoops