The O-ring suits a variety of horses with your choice of stainless steel or rubber covered bars.
1. It’s a level one, meaning the mildest bit you can use on a horse.
2. Mouthpiece is extra curved for less discomfort.
3. Features the patented Pinchless System with or without rubber covered bars.
4. Cheekpiece features extra long sleeves to avoid pinching with more lateral effect.
5. Good for young horses, or any type of horse that is light in the mouth and ridden with 2 hands
• Level One
• Finish: Stainless Steel brushed
• MP: 4-1/2″, 5-1/8″ and 5-1/2″ Sweet Iron 3/8″ thick or 6″ Sweet Iron 1/2″ thick with Pinchless System, Extra curved
• CP: 2-1/2″ Rings with extra long sleeves